How to Use Terra Paint:
· Thoroughly clean piece with Terra Clean.
· Lightly sand if needed.
· Paint first coat of Terra Clay Paint.
· Allow the first coat to dry for 2 - 24 hours depending on the thickness before applying the second coat.
· After the second coat, wait 24 hours before applying Terra Wax or Terra Seal.
· Create texture by applying thicker or thinner coats and using tools such as spatulas, fingers, etc.
· We recommend a natural bristle brush, but you may also use spatulas, brushes, and other tools.
· Reconstitute with water prior to sealing.
· When you are ready to lock in your artwork, seal it with Terra Wax or Terra Seal.
· Store the paint at temperatures 50-80 F degrees.
Terra is an artisan clay paint with no rules, available in 18 striking colors. Clean your project well with Terra Clean and then let your creativity run wild. When you are ready to lock in your artwork, seal it with Terra Wax or Terra Seal.
Key Points for Terra Paint:
· Low VOCs
· Matte finish
· *Fast drying
· * Drying times are at 77 F and 50% Relative Humidity. Cool temperatures, high humidity, thicknesses, and/or poor ventilation will extend drying times.
How to Use Terra Clean:
Use Terra Clean to de-grease and remove all dirt and debris from your project!
The proper cleaning and prep is essential for proper adherence!
How to Use Terra Seal:
Terra Seal is a matte sealer that offers a water-resistant finish for all of your Terra projects!
How to Use Terra Wax:
· Apply a small amount of wax with a natural bristle brush, i.e., Best Dang Brush or Belle Brush. · Apply wax with small circular motions until the entire piece is waxed. · Do NOT brush back wax. · Using a finishing pad buff your piece after 15 minutes to two hours to remove excess wax. (Excess wax may cause hazing) · After 24 hours buff the entire piece with a buffing pad for a tough seal and shine. · Dries in 24 hours and cures in 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks).
How to Use Terra Tuff:
-Terra Tuff is our extra durable water-resistant top coat that will provide protection for your piece with a beautiful satin finish.
-Polyurethane dispersion-Restricts UV light for added protection-Environmentally friendly-Very low VOCs-Can be applied up to 3 very thin coats-Stir well before use, don't shake-Complete dry-time: 48 hours; subject to temperature and humidity conditions