Prime Start is the perfect protectant when using Patina products over metal.
The proprietary formula blocks the Patina layer from affecting the metal below.
Prime start is only needed when working on metal pieces.
- Prime Start comes in an 8 oz container
- Step 1:
- Clean and remove any dirt or residue
- Step 2:
- Shake and stir prior to applying
- Step 3:
- For metal surfaces: Apply a coat of Prime Start
- Prime Start contains an acid blocker to stop the patina from “eating” through the Patina Paint and degrading the metal.
- Step 4:
- Apply one coat of Patina Paint; Let dry.
- Step 5:
- Apply a second coat of Patina Paint and while the second coat of patina paint is STILL WET, apply Patina Spray
- Recommended Products:
- Patina Paint, Patina Spray, Patina Guard, Synthetic Brush