Create a chippy, textured and weathered look with Sea Spray, an all natural, texture additive.
Mix two scoops of Sea Spray with 8 oz of the Dixie Belle Paint. If needed mix another 1/2 scoop until you achieve a thick, brownie batter-like consistency.
Using a brush, dab and smooth the bristles to form crests and peaks, just like ocean waves. Once tacky, gently brush down the crests and peaks, calming the seas and creating texture. You can also leave as is, keeping the seas stormy!
This bag of Sea Spray is enough for two quarts of paint. The measuring scoop is included with the bag.
Please Note: We recommend proper breath and eye protection when using this product because of its powder consistency.
- Step 1:
- Mix 2 scoops of Sea Spray with 8 ounce of your favorite Dixie Belle Paint.
- May add more or less depending on the consistency you are looking for.
- You want a thick, brownie batter-like consistency.
- Step 2:
- Using a brush, dab and smoosh the bristle to form crests or peaks.
- Step 3:
- Once tacky, gently brush down the crest and peaks creating texture.
- For more dimensions:
- When dry, simply add another paint color or glaze of your choice and sand.
- Recommended Products:
- Dixie Belle Paint, White Lightning, Chip Brush.