Introducing "In the Navy," a captivating dark navy blue with old-world elegance and a mysterious depth akin to the deep sea.
Enhance your decor with the allure of "In the Navy" by pairing it with warm wood tones and a touch of metallic gold or silver. Its bold charm complements various styles, from mid-century modern to antique, and beyond!
Choose "In the Navy" for your furniture, cabinets, and DIY projects; this perfect chalk paint works wonders on wood, metal, plastics, brick, stone, glass, concrete, and more.
Bring a touch of sophistication to your creations with our chalk mineral paint and indulge in the timeless allure of "In the Navy."
Dixie Belle Paint can be mixed and matched to create any custom color you can imagine!
Create Your Own Custom Color with our Color Lab: https://dixiebellepaint.com/color-mixer/
- Paint Color:
- Step 1:
- Clean with White Lightning and then rinse with clean water.
- Step 2:
- Shake and stir well prior to painting.
- Step 3:
- Use a lightly dampened brush and apply paint.
- Recommended Products:
- Preferred Synthetic Brush, Smooth Roller, Mister Bottle, Gator Hide or Clear Coat, Scrubby Soap.
- Paint Sprayer:
- Use 2 oz. Floetrol or distilled water per 8 oz. of Chalk Mineral Paint.
- Dry Time:
- 15 minutes
- Cure Time:
- 21-30 days