Dixie Belle Glazes are luminous water-based colors used to create gorgeous decorative finishes such as stippling, burnishing, aging, and color washing.
You can create unique Faux finishes while adding depth and dimensions to your project. Our Glazes can be intermixed or layered to create your own unique colors.
Grunge Glaze has an earthy, grimy appearance to bring out details in your piece!
Apply a Dixie Belle paint product and allow to dry. Apply glaze in small sections using a Dixie Belle brush (we prefer the French Tip or Premium Chip Brush) or a lint free cloth. Wipe away excess glaze or add more if necessary. You can use Dixie Belle glazes on a clean unpainted surface, a Dixie Belle painted surface (any of our 3 lines of paint) or a Clear Coated Surface.
- Step 1:
- Prep unpainted surface White Lightning furniture cleaner.
- Step 2:
- Apply your favorite Dixie Belle Paint and allow it to dry completely.
- Step 3:
- Apply Glaze in small sections using a brush or lint-free cloth.
- You can apply Glaze to a clean Chalk Mineral/ Silk Painted, or Clear Coated surface.
- Recommended Products:
- White Lighting, Dixie Belle Paint, Synthetic Brush, Bag O’ Rags, Applicator Pad, Scrubby Soap.
- Dry Time:
- 15 Minutes.
- Cure Time:
- 21-30 Days.