Elevate your painted furniture with the bold and sophisticated Bunker Hill Blue chalk paint. Make a grand statement with this dark indigo shade.
For a classic touch, pair Bunker Hill Blue with our No Pain Gel Stain in Walnut. The combination will create a timeless look that's sure to impress.
Our versatile chalk mineral paint is perfect for transforming furniture, cabinets, and any DIY project. It adheres beautifully to wood, metal, plastics, brick, stone, glass, concrete, and more. Explore endless possibilities with our high-quality chalk paint.
Enhance your painting experience with our premium chip brush, delivering effortless and precise application for flawless results. Before painting, prepare your surface with our White Lightning cleaner to ensure optimal adhesion and a smooth finish that will stand the test of time
Dixie Belle Paint can be mixed and matched to create any custom color you can imagine!
Create your own custom color by going to our Color Lab: https://dixiebellepaint.com/color-mixer/
- Paint Color:
- Step 1:
- Clean with White Lightning and then rinse with clean water.
- Step 2:
- Shake and stir well prior to painting.
- Step 3:
- Use a lightly dampened brush and apply paint.
- Recommended Products:
- Preferred Synthetic Brush, Smooth Roller, Mister Bottle, Gator Hide or Clear Coat, Scrubby Soap.
- Paint Sprayer::
- Use 2 oz. Floetrol or distilled water per 8 oz. of Chalk Mineral Paint.
- Dry Time:
- 15 minutes
- Cure Time:
- 21-30 days