Introducing Antebellum Blue, a rich and captivating dark teal color. Its deep tones create a cozy yet classy atmosphere, adding a touch of sophistication to your home.
Transform your furniture, cabinets, and DIY projects with Antebellum Blue, the perfect furniture paint for chalk painting. Its versatility allows you to enhance various surfaces, including wood, metal, plastics, brick, stone, glass, concrete, and more.
Elevate your living spaces with the luxurious charm of Antebellum Blue, immersing yourself in a cozy and elegant ambiance that exudes both comfort and style. Unleash your creativity and bring a touch of refined beauty to your interior design projects with our high-quality chalk mineral paint.
Dixie Belle Paint can be mixed and matched to create any custom color you can imagine!
Create Your Own Custom Color with our Color Lab: https://dixiebellepaint.com/color-mixer/
- Paint Color:
- Step 1:
- Clean with White Lightning and then rinse with clean water.
- Step 2:
- Shake and stir well prior to painting.
- Step 3:
- Use a lightly dampened brush and apply paint.
- Recommended Products:
- Preferred Synthetic Brush, Smooth Roller, Mister Bottle, Gator Hide or Clear Coat, Scrubby Soap.
- Paint Sprayer:
- Use 2 oz. Floetrol or distilled water per 8 oz. Of Chalk Mineral Paint .
- Dry Time:
- 15 minutes
- Cure Time:
- 21-30 days